Google Street View Panoramic 360º image
HIRE A TRUSTED PRO TO BOOST YOUR VISIBILITY
Choosing the right restaurant, cafe or hotel is often tough. Build trust with a high-quality virtual tour that lets people experience your location before they arrive. These immersive, virtual experiences inspire greater confidence among prospective guests and patrons. A trusted professional for hire can help you more easily create and publish your virtual tour.
If you decide to hire a professional photographer to collect imagery of your business, note that Google does not employ any photographers or agencies and we cannot guarantee the quality of their services — so exercise good judgement.
- If a dispute arises from the collection of imagery, you will need to resolve it with the photographer or agency according to the terms of your contract with them. Google does not mediate third-party disputes.
- While Google does not employ photographers or agencies, we do allow contributors to gain the Trusted badge. This certification highlights photographers and agencies who have met our quality guidelines across at least fifty published 360 photos, evidencing their capture and publishing proficiency.
Connecting Businesses with Photographers/Agencies
Google may provide trusted photographers and agencies with contact information for a business if the business has requested a professional photo shoot.
- Trusted pros are independent parties who must not misrepresent their affiliations with Google.
- Google wants to enable businesses and photographers/agencies to enter into positive business relationships. In some circumstances, we will share business opportunities with all trusted pros. In other cases, we will share business opportunities with a more limited set of trusted pros.
Verified businesses can update many of their listing detail as they appear in Google Maps and other Google properties. Trusted photographers and agencies may support their clients by helping verify listings through Google My Business.
- If no business listing exists and a business is located in a country where Google My Business is supported, trusted photographers and agencies can support business owners in creating and verifying their business listings.
- If Google My Business is not supported in one’s country but Google Map Maker is, Map Maker can be used to create place listings. Note though that Map Maker listings cannot be verified and are therefore not guaranteed.